Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsukai
Co-Webmaster/Event Planner/Yukikage/Current Ashitaba Hibana
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Left_bar_bleue100000/10000Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/10000)
Village: snow

Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Empty
PostSubject: Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)   Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 am

I appear in the sky above twighlight as a massive glowing orb. The villagers look up and chat about what it is.

Last edited by Mitsukai on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Left_bar_bleue100000/10000Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/10000)

Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)   Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 am

The orb then starts to sap energy from the barrier and people start to scatter as the barrier falls.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)   Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am

I completely sap the energy from the barrier and as the barrier shatters like glass, the orb breaks apart and I appear with my bloodline fully activated. It is time. I spread giant energy wings and the feathers on them all form into kunai like projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)   Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm

The feathers begin to charge up with massive amounts of energy and I smirk. Thats right, scatter like ants
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)   Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 pm

I merely smirk and release all the stored energy that I have gathered over time. Goodbye. The village is engulfed in the feathers and after a massive flash, the village is gone and there is a hole leading to the earths core.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)   Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twighlight (destroyed and now just a large hole that leads to the center of the earth)
Page 1 of 1