Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Cut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut Uchiha

Cut Uchiha

Uchiha Cut Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Cut   Uchiha Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Name: Cut Blaine Uchiha

Sex: Male

Village:Waterfall

Bloodline/clan: Uchiha

Skills: there are 8 skills you may put them in order from one to eight Note if you are the highest in one area you will be expected to follow what you put for example:

Ninjutsu: 8
Genjutsu: 2

that means you're ninjutsu will out number any genjutsu you have 4 to one keep this in mind because we will

Skill areas:

•Ninjutsu;7

•Genjutsu;8

•Kenjutsu;6

•Taijutsu;5

•Stamina;5

•Stealth;7

•Speed;10

•Strength;7

those are the skills you have at your disposal

Appearance: avatar

History:Cut was born son of Blaine Uchiha waterfall leader.Blaine trained Cut day and night so he could be strong enough to protect his village.Blaine was some what abusive when Cut fail to learn any jutsus or did master some thing at his expations so cut learn to master things the first time he seen it fear his father whip.Cut gradute the admeny at age 8 and obtain is first level of the shirgan as a genin at the age of 11 and soon obtain tomie 2 when he had a near death experance with his father in one of his harsh traing exrises for Cut.When Cut became Chuunin he learn healing jutsus and how to summon dogs makeing him a dog sage.He master diffenrt chidrio based attacks and made jounin with easy useing lightinng and water element attacks aginst his foes he soon obtain mangeyok shirgan by killing his father and takeing leader ship of the water village.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Cut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Cut   Uchiha Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Uchiha is closed pick another
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Cut
Page 1 of 1