Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Left_bar_bleue100/100My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Left_bar_bleue100/100My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Empty
PostSubject: My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)   My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Genin:

Lizard's Tongue
Type:Bloodline
Description:[Requires Handseals] After doing the needed Handseals the user will charge chakra into their tongue and Launch it at their opponent at A Fast speed. Since the Tongue is going at such speed Getting hit by this technique will cause the target to fly back with immense force behind it.

Scale Shuriken
Description: The user will Charge Chakra into his hand, Instantly the Scales of the Lizard will break off Like Shuriken and Launch at the Target. The Skin of the Lizard will instantly Regenerate afterwards.The Shurikens is as hard as steel.

Advanced Sight
Description:Sight is quite important for most lizards, both for locating prey and for communication, and as such, many lizards have highly acute color vision.Because of this the user will gain properties of Lizards and will Gain the ability to see more clearly around have have his sight increased by 10 fold.This is the equivalent of the Smelling Gene that Inuzuka's have obtained.The user must charge chakra into his eyes to do this.

Scale Kunai
Description:The user will Charge Chakra into his hand, Instantly the Scales of the Lizard will break off Like Kunai shaped and Launch at the Target. The Skin of the Lizard will instantly Regenerate afterwards.The Kunai is as hard as steel.

Lizards Belly
Type:Bloodline,Genjutsu
Description:The user will charge chakra into his tongue and launch it at the target when the Target is Hit they will be sent into a Genjutsu. In this Genjutsu the Target is within a Lizards belly as they see disgusting facts about the Lizards insides. They will see Flies getting burned by acids and Etc.Lasts 3 Posts.

Chunnin:

Acidic Blast
Description:[Requires handseals] After doing the needed handseals the user will Slam the Back of his Lizard then quickly the Lizard will launch a Strange Acid Ball at the Target. This Acid Ball is from the acid within its body and if the target is hit their Skin will burn, but Not severly though.

The Eyes of the Lizard
Description:At this stage the users eyes will increase in size and change forms into that of a Chameleon. This Chameleon Type Eyes are very Very tricky to master but once mastered everything that moves will be easy to see. Sight is the Best When it comes to Lizard style.

Scale HailStorm
Description:[Requires Handseals] After completeing the needed Handseals the user will slam their palm onto the Lizards Back Causing the entire Bit of Scales to harden and break off. The Shards or Scales will Go and attack the Target as the Lizard regenerates for one post.Can be used twice every 3 Pages.

Tail of Explosions
Description: The lizard are able to break off their tails when captured, probably because the tail is not essential as a counterbalance during rapid movement. When the tail Breaks off when the Lizard is captured it will explode. The Tail will take a While to Grow Back Maybe even 2 posts.

Jounin:

Acidic Bomb
Description: The User will Slam the Back of his Lizard causing it to Send a Blast of Powerful Acid towards the Target. IF the Target is hit by this they will be burned extremely Severly.The Acid also Requires much chakra so once used the User will need to wait 2 posts before using his Lizard again.

Lizard Style: Transfusion Of The Kingdom
Type:Bloodline,Kinjutsu
Description: [Requires Handseals] After completeing the needed handseals the user will Jump onto his Lizards back and Combine using Man Beast Double Tranformation Technique. When the transformation is complete A Giant Dragon LIke Lizard will appear. It will have wings and Dark Red eyes and is extremely dangerous. The User will have a Dramatic Increase in Power and defense.The Scales of the Lizard will be has hard as Dragonic Scales.The User will Launch Dangerous Chemicals at Their Targets and this chemical can Combust or Eat the Skin of the Target Alive. Can Only be used once a Fight and lasts 5 Posts after the Transformation has ended the user will no longer move and will lose the fight if they hadnt ended it.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Village: rain

PostSubject: Re: My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)   My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Shima Tokage wrote:

Lizard Style: Transfusion Of The Kingdom
Type:Bloodline,Kinjutsu
Description: [Requires Handseals] After completeing the needed handseals the user will Jump onto his Lizards back and Combine using Man Beast Double Tranformation Technique. When the transformation is complete A Giant Dragon LIke Lizard will appear. It will have wings and Dark Red eyes and is extremely dangerous. The User will have a Dramatic Increase in Power and defense.The Scales of the Lizard will be has hard as Dragonic Scales.The User will Launch Dangerous Chemicals at Their Targets and this chemical can Combust or Eat the Skin of the Target Alive. Can Only be used once a Fight and lasts 5 Posts after the Transformation has ended the user will no longer move and will lose the fight if they hadnt ended it.

There needs to be a set weakness, not an aftereffect. Once you have given me a direct answer as to what the weakness of this technique is, I will approve of it. Might I say something such as the belly being its weakness to be logical; you could consider using that.

This just doesn't apply to this technique; any animal transformation or summon must have a weakness. Nothing can be invincible. Please fulfill the request I have given you and after you do so, I will review it and respond accordingly.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)   My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 am

well i dont feel like thinking up a weak spot so underbelly it is...
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: rain

PostSubject: Re: My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)   My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Very well, approved then. All of the previously registered jutsus are also approved.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)   My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My reptile Jutsu (and also for my clan)
Page 1 of 1