Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar Empty
PostSubject: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:05 pm

A blue haired boy with white eyes sat on a tree stump. Their was something strange about the boy he had claws and fangs like wolf.Veins bursted out the boys eys as he scaned the area for an oppent or how he thought of it an oppent.

I hope some one come the boy said to himself out loud
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 am

Frost phases on to the tree stump, "greetings" he mutters, his shadow chains hanging from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Drizzy gets in a hyuuga stance and sticks one leg out as he gazed down his oppent in a dead lock stare.the gazwe was of harted and anger. a sweat drop rain down the side of his right temple.he said nothing only gazed he was determine to make this fight one the will never be forgetonen side note hell yeah cant belide i fuckein made this post high blood
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 am

sits and watches
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:05 am

Frost's face shifts slightly into what may be a smirk, "Hyuuga?" he asks rhetorically. "very well then" he says mostly to himself, "Assassin's eye" he mutters, his eyes turning a light grey. "there is no hiding from me now" he says clearly, not changing his stance, "you first"
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Drizzy slowly approaches Frost.He moves about 3 iniches to him and begins to strike him swiftyy and quiickly in his chest.He focus his chkara and where he hits him he fill chakra run out
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 am

Frost quickly jumps away, "using the eight trigrams attacks won't work on me" he says simply, making handsigns, "shadow dagger, stage two" he says as thirty shadow daggers appear around him and fly at drizzy.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Drizzy starts to spin in a cirular motion a chakra barrier appers all around him delfecting the thrity shadow daggers.Drizzy chargers at his oppent soon after that as he make handseals.The ground under frost feet turns to slimy brown muded and cause him to slip and lose his balnce as that happen Drizzy leaps into the air and spins and kicks his oppent in his gut with a powerful force he knocks his oppent into the air .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 am

Frost smiles as he is kicked, he hits the gorund and phases into it, five darkness tendrils grab Drizzy's feet as several shadow knives are thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:29 pm

As Drizzy is grabed he make hand signs.The knifes come at drizzy then a poof happens and the knifes cut green leaves this was drizzy substution.Drizzy quickly used his byakuygan from behide a tree to locate and lock on to frost .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:06 am

Frost spreads himself out underground, making no chakra points visible, the makes handsigns. "Darkness hurricane" he mutters as a huge tornado of darkness rages towards Drizzy.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Drizzy stands in a denfense stance as the rangeing tondrao comes at him. He beings to spin explleing chakra from his body he starts to spin as the tronadono nears him he trys to reflect the tornado with his rotaion but the torndano over powers him and sends him into the air .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Three more shadow daggers are thrown from the ground as the airborne Drizzy and Frost smiles.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Drizzy regains his balance while he is airborn he holds out his righ palm and realse a large amout of chakra from it and knock the shadow daggers back in the direction it came.Drizzy soon glides down into a tree.Drizzy have never faced an oppent who he cant see with his byakugan .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:34 am

(note; you can see the chakra spreading across the floor, just not chakra points)
Frost laughs and mutters "grand shadow dagger" as shadow daggers surround Drizzy on al angles and fly inwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar   Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduceing the Hunter:Drizzy vs anyone spar
Page 1 of 1