Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In blackest night...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
In blackest night... Left_bar_bleue100/100In blackest night... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
In blackest night... Left_bar_bleue100/100In blackest night... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

In blackest night... Empty
PostSubject: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm

A deer walks through the forest, looking for an area to sleep, it looks around and sees an empty patch of grass, it sits down, before it closes it's eyes it sees a shadow flicker nearby and it's eyes widen slighlty, it tries to stand up, but realises it's legs won't move. Alucard walks into the clearing, a smirk on his face, anticipating the meal to come. He kneels down beside the dear and pulls out a kunai, cutting a thin wound in the deer's stomach and puts his lips to it, drinking the blood that trickles out. Alucard stops before the deer loses too much blood and stands up, wiping his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Kurosaki sat in a tree not to far away, observing the man. Hyuk, hyuk.....Interesting.... He thought to himself as he watched the man pull away from the deer's body. I shouldn't get too close, I'll just stay here...., Kurosaki moved a branch quietly to cover himself, even though in the dead of night his akatsuki cloak gave him pretty good camoflage, Barbaric and yet amazing....A vampire? Kurosaki interests were peaked. He stood up on the brach he was just sitting on and grinned. I'll observe for a bit longer and just wait....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 pm

(it's acually spelled 'piqued', not peaked)

Alucard smells the newcomer instantly but decides not to show it, he steps away from the deer, making sure the wound would heal properly, then walks away from the animal, letting it sleep. He takes a look in the man's direction, seeing a slight sillhouette, impossible to notice without actually knowing what to look for. A lucard simply stares and mutters, "greetings"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Kurosaki grins, activating his sharingan, jumping down from the tree branch, "How did ya see me? I thought I was concealed pretty well..." Kurosaki said, a bit disapointed that he had been found so easily, "You're pretty vicious, yeah?" Kurosaki said, looking over the mans shoulder, Kurosaki started to spin a kunai on his index finger slowly, he looked the vampire in the eye with his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Alucard chuckles, "Vicious? Definately not. i merely drink to keep myself from growing weak, i didn't even kill the animal, so how, can you say that i'm vicious?" he asks rhetorically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Kurosaki chuckled, "I suppose you are right...." He said grabbing the kunai out of mid air after tossing it up. "It's just that drinking blood to survive? Seems kinda strange to me." Kurosaki said, now spinning the kunai again, he turned around looking at the bushes behind him suspiciously, "I though someone was following me" He said smiling and walking toward the bushes he picked up a small rodent, "Takashi's rat, hmm?" Kurosaki said setting down the rodent letting it scurry off.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Alucard sees that he should not underestimate this man, but not overestimate him either, "then why are you here?" he asks, taking off his goggles to reveal his light red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Kurosaki's eyebrow raised, "What's it to you?" He said being a little defensive, the man couldn't know to much about Kurosaki, But he probably wouldn't do anything about it... Kurosaki thought to himself, he gripped the kunai harder, but then relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Alucard decided on being to the point, "simply that my species is growing thin" he replies, looking directly into the man's eyes, seemingly directly into his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:10 pm

"Growing thin? Like because of hunters?"Kurosaki asked, he got a strange feeling when getting stared down by the man, What is this ominous feeling? It's making me shake... Kurosaki said, his hand with the kunai shaking. He responded with his sharingan looking into the vampires eyes, putting him under a genjutsu without alerting him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Alucard shook his head, "no, because of me. they often abuse their abilities and aim for greater power, killing at will. i kill them." he responded, he notices a slight change in his vision but ignores it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:18 pm

"I see, that seems understandable" Kurosaki thought of himself and the mangkeyou sharingan, Kurosaki noticed that he had stopped shaking, It must just be my genjutsu he thought to himslef Kurosaki hid the bottom half of his face behind the wide, tall neck of his akatsuki cloak.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Alucard takes out a cocktail glass from his back pocket and sips what looks like red wine from it, "it is very reasonable, so, what is your name?" he asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm

"Kurosaki, may I ask yours?" Kurosaki asked, pulling an apple off a tree branch, and starting to eat it, He's completley unaware, none of this is actually happening, I'm still in my tree and he's still standing in the middle of that forest, hyuk hyuk...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Alucard replies, "Vladimire Tepez the third, although everyone calls me Alucard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 pm

"Well nice to meet you Alucard." Kurosaki said, looking around, taking a bite out of his apple, "So where are you from Alucard?"Kurosaki asked
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:35 pm

"Not from around here, a place named Transylvania, Bran castle was my home until a vampire hunter Abraham Van Hellsing captured me, and i now work for his family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 pm

"That's an interesting story..."Kurosaki said, looking at the sleeping deer behind Alucard, "So who is this Abraham Van Hellsing?" Kurosaki asked.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Dead and buried" He replies, his lips curling back over his teeth, showing he is glad. "But his great grandaughter is now my master" he adds, "And i have been sent to this land to recruit more of my species before we die out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm

"That's cool, yeah..."Kurosaki said, throwing away the apple core, only to have it picked up by the rodent, Kurosaki pondered on time, I've gotta get moving soon, time to drop this Vladimire... Kurosaki thought making a hand sign, "This is goodbye, lets hope our paths cross again someday, Alucard...."Kurosaki said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Alucard nods and fades into the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Kurosaki releases the genjutsu and vanishes from his tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In blackest night...   In blackest night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In blackest night...
Page 1 of 1