Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark night fate of Koenken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Dark night fate of Koenken Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark night fate of Koenken Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Dark night fate of Koenken Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark night fate of Koenken Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Dark night fate of Koenken Empty
PostSubject: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 am

Koenken stood in a small clearing among the woods setting up his tent despite the darkness he didnt light a fire he was warm enough and he wasnt in the mood for the light it always hurt his eyes which is why he had chosen to wear a bandanna over his eyes during the day and relying on sight at night he was a nocturnal creature with little purpose.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 am

Alucard watches silently from a nearby tree, he smiles and walks down the tree quietly, he slowly walks to the tent, his shadow widening with every step. He finally reaches the tent and looks at the man in front of him, still only his oranege tinted goggles visable in the blackness of the night.
Back to top Go down
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:15 am

He could hear something in the slowly fading night but did not remove the bandanna from his eyes as it would only blind him. "Hello whose there..I'm not afraid to hurt you.." he says loudly hand reaching for a rather large knife with a silver edge.. "Make yourself known..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 am

Alucard smiles, seeing the bandana over the eyes. "i am merely...siteseeing" he replies, taking out a bottle of 'blood-weiser' and beginning to drink.
Back to top Go down
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 am

feeling the last rays of the sun depart off his skin he smiled and pulled the bandanna up to glare at the man "Now we're where I can see you" altough not talking about a place but a time he grins and slips the kunai into a hidden ready position. "now what are you sightseeing..my camp.." he adds the last words sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 am

Alucard grins, smartass he thought, taking off his goggles to revela his light red eyes. "No, i am infact seeking to make an offer to you, i see you don't live in a village, you have nothing to lose." Alucard pauses for effect, "Would you like to become a creature of the night, a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 am

Grinning he couldnt help but stand and start looking around to make sure no one was near. "Oh I would love it" he pauses to mimic the drama "In fact I'm already a nocturnal person so I wont miss the sun at all"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 am

"very well" h says simply, suddenly appearing behind Koenken and thrusting his had into the flesh of his back, breaking the skin, he takes his bloody hand out and cuts his own hand, then places that into the wound, "transferring my blood to you, you are now a vampire" he says before Koenken blacks out, when he awakens Alucard is sat on a tree stump nearby.
Back to top Go down
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 am

Smiling as he sat up "Is that all it took..man I've had worse bar fights.." he laughed loudly flipping up onto his feet
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:32 am

Alucard stands up and walks over to a bush, he pulls out a tied up female and holds herup to Koenken, "drink from her, get a taste for blood." he says, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 am

Koenken's eyes widened and he cautiously walked forward sure no one was anywhere in hearing distance he removes the ropes from the womans mouth and began to slowly look her up and down pulling a kunai out he first bit into the soft flesh between neck and shoulder and drank deeply liking the taste he wanted the precious ruby liquid on him he started to make small deep stab wounds over the body and drank from those too he kept returning to the neck as it was the best tasting flesh and savored her screams as she was slowly dieing in agonizing pain due to his slowness in the matter.

smiling he said "dont worry I'll make it stop." but enjoying himself so much he couldnt help but keep it slow avoiding arteries and the like so that he could just get the taste of the blood savor it in his mouth and enjoy her screams to just end it and finish her already. He recalled many different things she screamed as he continued to go a her for what seemed like hours just slowly bleeding her dry.

as he was slowly finding the blood lacking he tossed the dead corpse away and looked to Alucard. "She isnt screaming anymore..wheres more..I want more screams.." he looked around eagerly wanting to devour more blood and to hear the screams as the people realized what he was doing and then finally stopping to only leave the screams ringing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 am

Alucard smiles, "do as you wish, but you will need training from me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark night fate of Koenken   Dark night fate of Koenken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark night fate of Koenken
Page 1 of 1