Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha (Light)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Leader/Sharingan Master/Hokage
Admin/Uchiha Leader/Sharingan Master/Hokage
Sasuke Uchiha

Location : Do you actually read these?? *Stalkers, looks around*

Character sheet
Health:
Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: leaf

Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha (Light)   Sasuke Uchiha (Light) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

Village: Leaf

Apperance: Sasuke has black hair with a blue tint, that lengthens as the story progresses, with onyx eyes and has lighter skin than his brother Itachi. Like many other members of his clan, his hair hangs over both sides of his face to roughly frame his cheeks. At the beginning of Part I, Sasuke's clothing consisted of a blue, short-sleeved shirt with a raised collar and the Uchiha crest on the back and white shorts. In the last stage of the Chunin Exams, he wore a black, one pieced version of this outfit but eventually went back to his original clothes.

In Part II, Sasuke has grown noticeably taller (almost eye height with Itachi) and more muscular. He wears a white long sleeved shirt that's open at the torso with a smaller version of the Uchiha crest on his collar. He wears black pants with a blue cloth hanging from his half way up his stomach to his knees. He also wears a purple Shimenawa belt tied in a bow fashion found on many Otogakure ninja. After battling Deidara, he switches to a sleeveless black shirt and his arm guards were also removed and he started using bandages on his wrists and his forehead. He also wore a cloak with this. After he encountered and battled Itachi, he reverted to a white shirt with a raised collar that's unzipped half way down his chest, similar to the one he used at the start of Part II, but with shorter sleeves. He also wears blue wrist warmers. He currently wears an Akatsuki cloak along with this. Another noticeable trait is that since joining the Akatsuki, Sasuke now lets his hair hang over his eyes.

History: The second son of Konoha Military Police captain and Uchiha clan head, Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi. Itachi was an acknowledged prodigy who was viewed by the Uchiha clan as a genius whose work would further strengthen the bonds between the village and the clan. In particular, Sasuke's father took an active interest in Itachi. Itachi, on the other hand, was rather ambivalent and full of oddly conflicting undercurrents, acknowledging Sasuke by taking interest in his progress as a ninja when even their father did not, but spending little quality time with Sasuke. Even after Sasuke enrolled in the Ninja Academy, he still was unable to escape Itachi's shadow. Despite consistently scoring at the head of every class, Sasuke failed to receive any recognition from his father, who defined Sasuke's success only in terms of his older brother. Itachi acknowledged the rivalry Sasuke felt, telling him, "We are brothers. I am the wall you must climb over, so you and I will continue to exist together."

Itachi's relationship with his father deteriorated further when Itachi was questioned by other members of the Uchiha clan regarding the death and suicide of his best friend, Shisui. As Itachi's behavior became increasingly bizarre, Sasuke's father decided to spend time with Sasuke. He taught him the Great Fireball Technique, a common family jutsu. Sasuke (age 7 at the time) proved himself to be a genius in his own right by performing the jutsu in front of his father after only one week of training. At that moment, Sasuke finally received his father's recognition; the Uchiha clan considered the ability to perform fire jutsu as proof that one had become an adult. Sasuke's father told him that he could now proudly wear the clan's emblem on his back. More forebodingly, Sasuke also received a stern warning not to follow in Itachi's footsteps.

Shortly thereafter, Itachi massacred every member of the Uchiha clan, sparing only Sasuke. Itachi said that Sasuke was not even worth killing. In addition, Itachi told him, "You've always wanted to surpass me. That's why I'm going to let you live... If you wish to kill me, then hate me, despise me...and by all means flee, cling to your wretched life." Itachi also revealed to Sasuke where the secret meeting place of the Uchiha was hidden and suggested that Sasuke go there to learn what the true history and purpose of the Sharingan is. Sasuke thought he had fainted after this, but he later remembered that he managed to stand back up, awaken his Sharingan and chase after Itachi. Sasuke managed to knock off Itachi's forehead protector, and Itachi was seen shedding a tear after picking up the forehead protector and proceeding to incapacitate Sasuke who awoke in the hospital not remembering anything but what Itachi showed him.

Skills:can have one 10 and one 9 the rest are 1-8

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 5
Agility: 7
Speed: 8
taijutsu: 5
ninjutsu: 9
genjutsu: 3
Back to top Go down
Slade
Webmaster/Master of blades/Shikaku Clan leader/holder of the fox demon
Slade

Character sheet
Health:
Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Chakra:
Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Village: twighlight

Sasuke Uchiha (Light) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha (Light)   Sasuke Uchiha (Light) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 pm

apporved
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/portal.htm

Sasuke Uchiha (Light)
Page 1 of 1